Acqiris launched the new SA220 14-bit ADC card, the first addition to the SA2 platform, specifically designed to uniquely address OEM application needs without compromise.
The SA2 platform is first on the market to be especially optimized for OEM requirements. It leverages Acqiris’ new high-performance 14-bit ADC card technology which performs fast signal acquisitions from 1 GS/s up to 10 GS/s, with excellent signal fidelity across a wide bandwidth.
The SA220 is an entry model of the SA2 new product generation and a unique DC-coupled acquisition card, featuring:
- 14-bit resolution
- 2 GS/s sampling rate on 2 channels
- DC up to 1.2 GHz bandwidth
- Dedicated real time-processing with streaming at up to 6.5 GB/s
- Excellent signal performance and high dynamic range (70 dBc SFDR).
Two form factors are available: The SA220P ADC Card with PCIe interface and the SA220E module with a high-speed serial interface. The new standard SA2 platform offers data acquisition cards and modules that can be adapted and fine-tuned to address each specific application’s key challenge
The SA220 signal acquisition card is designed for embedded applications in a variety of challenging measurements, imaging and processing systems, including:
- Analytical time-of-flight (TOF)
- Medical research and imaging instrumentation (e.g. SS-OCT)
- Environmental monitoring using laser scanning (LiDAR)
- Distributed strain and temperature sensors (DSTS)
- Ultrasonic non-destructive testing
The SA220 ADC card is more than a digitizer, it brings programmable I/O signals allowing for system control or synchronization, and making easier design the integration in the final system. The on-board FPGA offers real-time signal processing capability such as baseline correction, waveform averaging, peak detection or custom IP.
Overall performance of the SA220 enables deeper, faster and more accurate measurement and analysis, allowing our customers to design breakthrough products.