Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC) has introduced a new bidirectional electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection diode for semiconductor devices used in mobile device interfaces. The DF2B7ASL utilizes snapback characteristics, providing low dynamic resistance and superior protective performance to safeguard against static electricity and noise. Housed in an ultra-compact package (0.32×0.62mm), the DF2B7ASL is designed for applications with a small footprint, such as smart phones, tablets and notebook PCs.
- Protects devices with its high ESD performance. VESD=30kV at IEC61000-4-2 (Contact) and (Air)
- Low dynamic resistance protects semiconductor devices from static electricity and noise (RDYN=0.2Ω (typ.))
- Suitable for use with a 5V signal line (VRWM ≤ 5.5V)
- Snapback characteristics realizing low clamping voltage protects semiconductor devices (VC = 11 V@IPP=4A (typ.))
- Compact package is suitable for use in high-density board layouts such as in mobile devices. SOD-962: 0.32×0.62mm size (Toshiba package name: SL2)