Variscite once again sets a new market standard, introducing the DART-6UL, measuring only 25mm x 50mm. This highly flexible System-on-Module (
A versatile platform, the DART-6UL provides a variety of interfaces and connectivity options – all packaged at an optimized power, size and cost. This superior price/performance offering is ideal for fast emerging applications such as Internet-of-Things (IoT), as well as other portable and battery operated embedded systems.
The DART-6UL highly integrated connectivity includes a certified Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, dual Ethernet, dual USB, audio, display with touch panel and serial interfaces. In addition, the system supports industrial grade targeting embedded application requiring a wide temperature range.
The VAR-6ULCustomBoard carrier board complements an attractive full reference kit of the DART-6UL SoM, which can be used for customers’ evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
DART-6UL key features include:
- Small size: 25mm x 50mm x 4mm
- Freescale i.MX 6UltraLite 528MHz ARM Cortex-A7 with optional security features
- Up to 512 MB DDR3L and 512 MB NAND / 32 GB eMMC
- Certified Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1/BLE
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 2D Pixel acceleration engine
- Display: 24-bit parallel RGB up to WXGA
- Touch screen controller
- Dual USB 2.0 OTG (Host/Device)
- Audio In/Out
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, ADC
- Parallel camera input
- Industrial temperature grade
- OS: Linux Yocto
Availability and pricing:
The DART-6UL SoM and associated development kits are available now for order.
Price starts at 27 USD for 1000 units.