MCU start up is a highly structured process designed to ensure proper operation. Numerous elements are involved including initial power/voltage … [Read More...] about What happens when an MCU powers up?
Bits are the 1s and 0s that form the basis of digital information. A group of 8 bits is a byte and forms the basis of digital computing. Bits and … [Read More...] about MCU Bits and Bytes: sizes, types, and uses
Today on Microcontroller Tips
- Security suite mitigates IoT vulnerabilities
- Universal development board enables MCU, peripheral “try out”
- MPU combines secure subsystems, Arm TrustZone tech
- Display drivers support 20Gbps UHBR20 transmission mode
- Security tools foster zero-trust security environments for IoT networks
- Rugged industrial embedded computers sport 9/8th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CPUs up to 128 GB of DDR4
- What happens when an MCU powers up?