Mioty (pronounced “My IoT”) is the latest contender in the increasing-crowded field of low power wide area network (LPWAN) offerings. According to the … [Read More...] about What is mioty telegram splitting LPWAN?
For around $60, you can send a greeting card that incorporates a video. When the recipient opens the card, it can automatically play a video loop that … [Read More...] about Teardown: Inside a video greeting card
Today on Microcontroller Tips
- Haptic platform allows context-sensitive swipes, taps, and clicks on smartphones, gaming phones
- Mobile PCI Express Modules target resource-constrained edge computing/embedded AI apps
- Transceiver eval kit handles optical gigabit connectivity in vehicles
- Toolbox enables Simulink, MATLAB model execution on embedded processors
- Development tools for TraveoTM II MCUs optimized for auto-body electronics apps
- What is mioty telegram splitting LPWAN?
- Biosensor module incorporates light, color, proximity, photoplethysmography sensors