Sensoray’s model 826 is a versatile analog and digital I/O system on a PCI Express board. It has 48 digital I/Os with edge detection, sixteen 16-bit analog inputs, eight 16-bit analog outputs, six 32-bit counters with quadrature decoders, a watchdog timer with fail-safe controller, and a flexible signal router. A board ID switch is provided to allow multiple 826 boards to easily coexist on a backplane.
The board’s high performance, compact size, and abundant resources make it ideally suited for a wide range of measurement and control applications including robotics, scientific instruments, CMM and CNC machines, control loaders, motion platforms, factory automation, and packaging and conveyor equipment.
- Six 32-bit counters support incremental encoders, PWM/pulse generation & frequency/period/pulse measurement
- 16 differential analog inputs, 16-bit, 300 ks/s
- 8 analog outputs, 16-bit, 900 ks/s
- 48 digital I/Os with edge detection
- Multistage watchdog timer with final-stage relay
- Fail-safe output controller
- Board ID switches for easy device identification