- Supports designs up to 80 million ASIC gates with a single FPGA, simplifying the prototyping effort for complex design.
- Prodigy Logic System hardware facilitates comprehensive out-of-the-box prototyping, reducing time-to-prototyping.
- Complete Player Pro prototyping software-stack streamlines Quartus-based FPGA design compilation, reducing prototype configuration time.
- Supported by Prodigy MDM debug module, accelerating design debug.
- Supported by a rich portfolio of Prototype Ready IP in the form of plug-play daughter cards, enabling rapid prototype platform bring-up.
The Single S10 10M Prodigy Logic System is optimized and trimmed to assure signal integrity and enable the best performance, supporting up to 1.4 Gbps for general-purpose I/O, and up to 17.4 Gbps for the high-speed transceivers. Remote management capabilities are supported over USB or Ethernet, including FPGA configuration, power on/off/recycle, Virtue UART for debugging, system monitoring, as well as identification of the presence of specific Prodigy daughter cards, and remote test with the auto-detection technology.
The S10 10M Prodigy Logic System is part of S2C Prodigy Complete Prototyping Solutions and works seamlessly with Prodigy Player ProTM software, Prodigy Multi-Debug Module and Prodigy ProtoBridge, to accelerate prototype design verification and software development.
S2C is taking orders for the Single S10 10M Prodigy Logic System now.